Jump to navigation
1 rez and 1 temporary moxie to all participating characters
Next week will be interesting
@-rep: 2 | x-rep: 1 | y-rep: 1
Any room left in this game?
We have one slot left. See the first post for details.
5 rez, 5 i-rep to all participating characters
5 g-rep to the character who made contact with the criminals, 2 rez to the character who hit the motivations of +Fame and +Wealth
5 rez, 5 i-rep, 2 c-rep, 1 @-rep, 1 r-rep to all participating characters
Next session: Journey to Mars
10 rez, 5 i-rep, 1 g-rep to all participating characters
A radical rogue agent got burned.
Session was cancelled due to insufficient quantity of people showing up.
3 rez, 1 x-rep to all participating characters
One step towards being a licensed Gatecrasher done
Thank you for participating in the Pathfinder Class-G Licensed Operator Approval Program. You participated in a specialized simulspace test that was designed to evaluate your problem-solving skills, teamwork, adaptation to unexpected events, and compliance with Planetary Consortium behavioral practices. These tests are designed by a committee of professional test designers and Pandora Gate operators. Your test results are as follows:
Successful avoidance of certain death: +10 points
Preservation of half of the space barge: +5 points
Subversion of a nanofabber: -20 points
Prioritizing contact with locals above the exploitation of natural resources: -5 points
Failure to dominate the locals with the superior hypercorporate way of life: -5 points
Final Score: 85
Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of a Pathfinder Class-G Operator License! It has been automatically added to your Ego ID for your convenience. This license cannot be transferred to any other Ego ID. It is renewed every five years through the Pathfinder Class-G Operator License Renewal Process. For more information on the Pathfinder Class-G Operator License Renewal Process, please see the Pathfinder Class-G Operators Help Mesh.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or wish to dispute the test results, please contact your nearest Pathfinder representative.
The game tomorrow may be late by up 60 minutes, due to ferrying people to an airport.
5 rez, 10 x-rep to all participating characters
Short, but very interesting, session
I want to play next week, or tomorrow, or whenever! How do I join?
Contact me on Skype, my username is "ssfsx17" there, and we can work something out.
10 rez, 5 c-rep, 10 x-rep, 10 i-rep to all participating characters
The characters can now buy the language "Language: [Alien Language of SR-E88]"
5 rez, 5 c-rep, 10 i-rep, 10 x-rep to all participating characters
The party has come across an alien tomb with rather ominous messages inscribed within.
I'm definitely enjoying Gatecrashing! Lots of interesting stuff even for a non combatant like me.
10 rez, 5 i-rep, 10 x-rep to all participating characters
Planet SR-E88 is officially off-limits for the forseeable future, according to a press release by the Planetary Consortium.
Game is off this week, due to taking people to an airport.
Game was off tonight (again) due to missing 33% of the core players. But next week, the game is definitely on!
Is this still live ?
Previous session: 5 rez, 5 c-rep, 5 i-rep, 10 x-rep to all participating characters
This session: 10 rez to all participating characters
T-minus 36 hours until time to return to the gate.
5 rez, 5 c-rep, 10 x-rep to all participating characters, 200k CivicNet credits to split amongst the party
20 r-rep to Neon Alchemist
Neon Steel 2.0 (TM Neon Alchemist, All Rights Reserved):
- Aptitude Maximum 40 (+10)
- COG +10 more (total of +15)
- COO +5 more
- prototyping cost of 200,000 paid
Planet LV-624 is about to become a real interesting place
5 rez, 5 x-rep to all participating characters
15 rez, 10 i-rep to all participating characters
I am closing this Eclipse Phase campaign due to the following reasons:
1. Treebore is now out, so that leaves 2 core players. And I always prefer a minimum of 3 core players.
2. The campaign has been running long enough that adding more people at this point is less likely to go well.
3. I've been running the setting long enough to the point where I need to stop running the setting, and start absorbing and digesting it again, to once again find the "voice" of the setting.
The tale of Planet LV-624 might continue on the official message boards, but certainly not at the same pace as a live game. The following rumors are coming down the pipeline:
- The Rulers of the Gilded City were overthrown in a coup following the big event known as the "Great Cleansing." The Rulers were considered not pure or wise enough to be able to take advantage of this event. The new ruling cadre is formed of highly-experienced and highly-intelligent "Ascended" who have big plans.
- Those of the dark northeast mountains instead call the event the "Great Disaster" and are rallying for an invasion of the central continent. They additionally bear the cause of expelling all foreign aliens (i.e. transhumanity).
- The Red Castle faction is trying to broker a deal whereby they can continue hosting alien "advisors" (i.e. Planetary Consortium representatives)
- The Green City faction has been rallied by a charismatic individual, who wants to continue the process of mandatory atheization and bringing power to the people. He is also using what few devices are left under his control to mass-produce flags that show a stylized black-and-white portrait of himself. This message is catching on with poor serfs in the immediate area.
- The Purple Camp faction is rejecting the will of the "Ascended" and uses the cause of restoring the old leaders to secure legitimacy across the continent. The Go-Nin Group seems to have found a valuable puppet in the form of a violent and dictatorial individual who seems to have a way with spies and assassins.
- The North Blue Port is mysteriously trying to act as if nothing significant had happened, instead treating the "Great Change" (as they call it) as some kind of market shock that they can recover from, especially with the aid of both Terragenesis and Gatekeeper.
- The other continents appear to be less advanced than the above-mentioned factions. However, there are many intellectuals and nobles within these continents who are calling for massive reforms and technological advancement, so that they can defend against the next "Great Dust Storm." For all they know, the "Great Dust Storm" was a tool of the foreign aliens to enslave them. At the same time, they are uncertain about the trustworthiness of the Black Mountain people.