Discussion on the next-gen infoweapons

1 post / 0 new
ssfsx17 ssfsx17's picture
Discussion on the next-gen infoweapons

90% of you probably follow slashdot, but for the other 10% of you, here's an interesting discussion: http://it.slashdot.org/story/10/09/26/1736224/Stuxnet-Infects-30000-Industrial-Computers-In-Iran

Most curious is how they discuss the ways in which Stuxnet is or isn't doable by various governments or groups.


@-rep: 2 | x-rep: 1 | y-rep: 1