For the love of everything that's holy, if you have an Oculus Rift, you *must* play Lone Echo.
I never played any game that so much put me into a universe so close to Eclipse Phase.
The game has:
- a lone mining station around Saturn
- a theme revolving around exploration & science
- space that actually, really, totally feels like space
- realistic movement in zero-g
- AR interfaces
- an abandoned dig site ...
Later in the game you will also:
(HEAVY SPOILERS AHEAD)
- find yourself in very suspenseful / claustrophobic moments
- even encounter something that feels like the exsurgent virus
- totally feel like a Firewall agent entering a derelict habitat
Admittedly, the game is not super easy on the stomach, and I had to play it over a number of sessions. However, it is one of the best VR games out there, and by far the most Eclipse Phase-like I ever played!
Here is another review with more general details.