This piece from Viktor Titov depicts the interior of a "Reagan cylinder." In Eclipse Phase, Reagan cylinders are a variant of O'Neill cylinder habitats -- essentially tube-shaped spaces carved out inside asteroids that are spun for gravity. They are used exclusively by the Jovian Republic, where the rocky shell of the hab protects the residents from Jupiter's dangerous radiation.
Click on the image for a larger version.
- Making an old brain young by regenerating neural plasticity
- Tandem warheads for defeating reactive armor
- Organic sugar molecules could point to alien life
- Material discovered that's almost as hard as diamond and slicker than teflon
- What a mere 10 years of abundant computing will bring us